25 February 2013

My Blog Has Moved!

I've relaunched my blog on Wordpress California Love Letters!

Sadly, this will be the last post on Becoming British. However, there is good news--great news, actually. With the help of my awesomely amazing husband Darren, I've relaunched my blog: California Love Letters! I'm super excited about my new blog, not only because it will be dedicated largely to my love of California, but the design was the first collaboration of this kind Darren and I have done, and I couldn't be any prouder than our baby, California Love Letters, than I am today.

California Love Letters is the home for my blog, and will completely replace Becoming British, so please, please, please bookmark and/or update your RSS feed with http://californialoveletters.com!

You'll still be able to find the posts from my Blogger site on California Love Letters, and of course, I'll be adding new bits as I go along. Let me know what you think of the new site.

I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment